KeyMacro is a simplistic application designed to make your life as a network administrator easier.
It provides a simple interface for quick checking of network traffic, identification of viruses and Trojans.
The interface is remarkably simple with just three windows:
The first window is a message list that can be used to access the recently received messages.
The second is a scanner that helps in identifying a virus, Trojan or spyware by checking the files for infection.
The last one is a tray icon that enables the program to continue working even when the windows are closed.
– Supports operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
– PC or network technician, system administrator, network professional, network security, network security professional
– This program does not provide any particular facility for virus protection, it is just a simple scanner that checks files for infection.
– It is not necessary to start it before every session
– Three windows are opened: the message list, the scanner and the icon
– Closes the message list if there is no new message
– If there is a new message, appears as a message list window
– If there is a virus, a file is marked as infected
– If there is a Trojan, a file is marked as infected
– If there is a virus in a file or folder of which the path is given in the address list, it will be displayed
– Virus scanning is done by scanning only the folders in the virus database
– Only files that appear as infected are displayed in the scanner window
– For most infections, the resulting file is not displayed in the scanner window but is displayed as a reminder
– If you move the mouse pointer into the scanner window, you get a detailed description of the detected virus
– This description appears in the window title in upper-right corner
– If you move the mouse pointer out of the scanner window, the description disappears
– If you want to see it again, you can either simply move the mouse pointer into the window again or simply activate the scanner window by clicking on it
– If the scanner window is activated, it is replaced by a window with an active notification icon
– This means that the user can send a message to the administrator
– If the scanner is not activated, it closes after a few seconds
– If the scanner window is active, it is closed after a few seconds
– If you want to close the window, just click on 70238732e0
Free Download Ireb V4.0 X 4.1
Maaveeran Hatim Tamil Episodes
yds excellence grade 11 cevap anahtar
Epson Lq 850 Driver For Windows 7 64 Bit
comipo full version download free
kantatu pro download gratis em portugues
HD Online Player (Inside Out English 1080p Dual Audio )
CRACK Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2018 22.214.171.124 (x64)
vw beta code calculator v2.0 14
c3640-jk9s-mz.124-16.bin ios 15
KMSpico 12.2.9 FINAL Portable Office and Windows 10 Activator Serial Key keygen
VR Dungeon Knight Keygen Razor1911 Download
Subway surfers ipa ios 4.2.1 download
Gx Works 2 1.98.epub
agarbatti perfume formula pdf download
Kalavati Aai Balopasana Pdf Download
Batman The Brave And The Bold (S3BEWR) NTSC WII-WBFS.zip
richard branson autobiography pdf free download
Agi32 V2 36 Full Cracked Rar Extractor
Allows you to easily configure and use key-mapping macros with hotkeys to do things easily and efficiently. With Keymapping you can quickly invoke macro commands. Commands can be executed when a specific hotkey is pressed, delayed or repeated.
Keymapping is controlled using hotkeys and a hotkey-list that you can define using a special hotkey (q) to clear.
With Keymapping you can:
1) Quickly invoke the default keyboard shortcut for a command that requires more than one press.
2) Quickly invoke a command from a menu or sub-menu.
3) Quickly invoke a command when in a document that is not current active.
4) Execute a command in the background and return to the current document immediately.
5) Execute a command on a special list of items on the current screen.
6) Execute a command on a keystroke pattern that you have defined.
7) Make changes to the settings of a command or menu, that are saved for the future.
8) Execute a custom keystroke command from a menu.
9) Create macro-commands that can be invoked in several keyboard mappings, allowing a custom keyboard shortcut for each macro-command.
10) Execute macros when opening files, as well as in the background or when a specific application or document is not active.
11) Assign different keys to macro-commands.
12) Change the action associated with the next keystroke of a command.
13) Perform a one-time command, such as resetting the mapping, clearing the hotkey-list or setting the action associated with the next keystroke of a command.
There are no strings or training – the key mappings are designed to be intuitive and fast to use.
How to install keymapping?
1. Install Keymapping, unzip the folder into the registry.
2. For a first time, click in the menu on the main page, go to “Import/Export macros and keys”.
3. After the macro list is empty, click in the “Export” button and select the path where you want save it.
4. To import a macro, click in the menu on the main page, go to “Import/Export macros and keys”.
5. Select the path where you want save it.
6. Click in the “Import” button.
7. After the macro list is empty, click