Widget for showing RSS feeds in a Ticker. You can choose any feed and adjust settings to suit your needs. Docked mode shows a Ticker on your desktop, adjustable at the right. You can also adjust the settings of the RSS ticker by clicking on the sidebar gadget.
You may also be interested in viewing the following widget:
US cities with the most dog parks (RSS feed, live and updated as the feed is refreshed):
Widget to show the top US cities with the most dog parks.
Note: Don’t forget to change the settings in the sidebar gadget if you choose your own feed.
You may also be interested in viewing the following related BBC topics:
Have you tried using a theme?
What if you want to change the background colour?
Doesn’t the blog look different when you close the window?
Why is the ticker right up at the top?
Does the RSS feed end up in a different position in the content frame (when you aren’t reading it)?
I clicked the “Put in dock” button and the “dock” applet is there, but the RSS ticker widget isn’t.
What happens if you have more than one RSS feed? Does this widget work for multiple feeds?
I have several RSS feeds set up, how do I change the “Set as your favorite feed” so that they all use the ticker?
How do I make the widget update as often as I want?
How do I make the RSS ticker show more than one link? I have tried doing a comma-separated list but it only shows the first item in the list.
How do I change the font?
There seems to be something wrong with the RSS feed, the Ticker isn’t updating.
Other, more technical stuff.
Check the RSS ticker widget settings are right and that it’s visible (In your “Appearance” section of Blogger)
Make sure your RSS feed is linked correctly from the “BBC Blogs home page”
If you’re using a cache, clear the cache and/or refresh your RSS feed (this can often clear it if you’ve been using for a while)
The RSS ticker widget is a template but it doesn’t show up on my blog.
Try restarting Blogger and/or your computer.
Try uninstalling and then re-installing eea19f52d2
– Drawing works fast.
– Great performance, the speed of drawing is faster than most other packages in C#.
– Provided interface is easy to understand and very small.
– Available for programmers with any experience level, like experienced and beginner programmers.
– Optional, use OpenGL to draw characters and shapes.
– Uses PIX to pack line art, a combination of ASCII characters with a high efficiency.
– It can be used for a 2D game like racing, air hockey or something like this.
– Own source code and information.
– Adapts to the line art of the font.
V1.1.1 – 28 Aug. 2012
– Fixed a bug, some fonts did not support Unicode characters correctly.
– Fixed a bug, the version is saved as 1.0 in the computer and 1.1 in the file.
V1.1.0 – 21 Aug. 2012
– Enhancements – New font guide line art – Improved art guide image that renders in real time – Improved background game art – Changes in the structure of the script file. – Added a performance test utility script.
V1.0.5 – 21 Aug. 2012
– Bug fixed, changed the character code of the Unicode character – Fixed a bug in the script when the game saved the version. – Bug fixed, changed the character code of the Unicode character. – Fixed a bug, the version is saved as 1.0 in the computer and 1.0 in the file.
V1.0.4 – 17 Aug. 2012
– Bug fixed, changed the character code of the Unicode character. – Added characters for the Moon, Star, and Planet. – Bug fixed, the save version was saved as 1.0 in the computer. – Bug fixed, the space character was saved as a different character from the space character. – Bug fixed, the game started without the number. – Bug fixed, the number was changed to 1 when it should be 2. – Bug fixed, the settings was not initialized properly. – Bug fixed, the background was a single color. – Bug fixed, the number of the level was saved as 1 when it should be 2. – Bug fixed, when the font was not loaded, the loop was incorrect.
– Bug fixed, the program did not work well on the computer with a UAC of Windows 7.
– Bug fixed, the font guide was correctly loaded and the display was not