PT Portrait – Studio Edition is a sophisticated, yet easy to use, photo editor for removing facial imperfections, retouching and reshaping the faces of those photographed in portrait style.
This feature-packed program features easy-to-use sliders that let you straighten and repair skin, whiten teeth, add a dazzling highlight to the eyes, straighten and sharpen the eye corners, slim the face, or remove unwanted objects from the picture.
This facial editor is perfect for use with portraits in studio as well as under natural light conditions. And the facial smoothing process, including areas that are difficult to photograph, is especially suited for use with both digital and film.
• Photo Reshaping: Using the facial editor you can reshape and smooth all facial features that can be seen in your images.
• Retouching: Add highlights to eyes, remove dust particles, and smooth wrinkles from the skin.
• Fitting: Improves the appearance of eye, nose, mouth, chin, ears and eyelids.
• Whitening of teeth: Whitens teeth that are visible in the image.
• Smoothing of skin: Makes skin appear smoother and brighter by using global and selective brush strokes.
• Reducing the size of nose: Lengthens and narrows the nose in the image using global and selective brush strokes.
• Enhancing the eyebrows: Adds highlights to eyebrows that are visible in the image.
• Whitening of the teeth: Whitens teeth that are visible in the image using global and selective brush strokes.
• Smoothing of the skin: Makes skin appear smoother and brighter by using global and selective brush strokes.
• Fitting the eyes: Fits the eyes of people that are photographed in portraits in order to make the image more appealing.
• Smoothing of the lips: Makes lips appear smoother and brighter by using global and selective brush strokes.
• Removing red eye: Finds the red eye and removes it by using global and selective brush strokes.
• Whitening of the teeth: Whitens teeth that are visible in the image.
• Lifting of the eyelids: Improves the appearance of eyes by lifting the eyelids using global and selective brush strokes.
• Reshaping of the mouth: Enhances the facial expression using global and selective brush strokes.
• Fitting of the eyes: Makes the eyes of people that are photographed in portraits more attractive.
• Smoot eea19f52d2
OST to MBOX Converter is a powerful tool for the one who wants to convert OST to MBOX Outlook format. You don’t have to worry about the data loss and you can be sure that the mailbox is secured for your users. Features: 1. Have multiple mbox outlook mailbox file…
Wednesday, July 11, 2015
Microsoft Office 365 is the new kind of office suite that includes word processor, email, spreadsheet and presentation programs. For most people, the last version of Microsoft Office was office 2007. With so many advance features, Microsoft Office 2010 could easily confuse the users. Microsoft Office 2013 is a recently developed version of this product. It is currently the most popular version of this kind of product. Office 365 is more comprehensive than the traditional version because it includes all of the features and services you’d normally get when you go with a separate subscription. All of these features can be used without any additional cost.
Microsoft Office 365 services include:
– 50GB of OneDrive space – This is to store your files in one secure location. There are many other methods to store your files. OneDrive gives you a place where you can put your files and later on download them whenever you want. It also gives you a place to store your videos, movies, and other files.
– Microsoft Skype for Business
– SharePoint Online – A cloud-based service that allows you to store, manage, share, and view your documents.
– Microsoft Exchange Online – It allows you to manage the incoming and outgoing email to the extent that the server can accommodate.
– Microsoft Office Online
– Office 365 apps – There are many kinds of apps, such as OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneDrive.
– Skype for Business Online – This allows you to make and receive calls in the cloud.
What is OneDrive
OneDrive is an online storage system by Microsoft that offers 50 GB storage capacity to its users. It enables them to store their files, videos, and other data on the cloud. A user may have more than one account with OneDrive; this is also called Office 365 accounts. Office 365 users will receive additional storage space and the ability to share their OneDrive storage with others.
This cloud-based system will provide you with unlimited storage space, and there will be no cost for Microsoft Office 365 users. You will be provided with more than 50 GB of storage, and it will be available to you for free. It also allows you to share the same